Saturday, June 19, 2010

Park 1 Vinylmation Jr. Set!










"Our Favorite Vinylmation series just got smaller!"
Here is a bit of a secret project I have been working on for the last few months- a complete set of Park 1 Vinylmation Jr.'s! While smaller then their 3" counterparts, and with the exception of a few small details that needed to be simplified, all of the original details are there, from the swirls on Teacups, the shading on Bad Apple, to the sparkles on the stars of Magical Stars! I hope I did the originals justice :) A very time consuming project but I found it to be a great experience and had a lot of fun making them. Hope you all like them! Comments/Feedback greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! THOSE ARE SO AMAZING! Are they for sale? I would def buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSANELY AMAZING!!! I can't believe you were able to achieve such detail on 1.5" figures!!! Incredible work :)

    ReplyDelete